Tratak Kriya-Candle Meditation & aura cleansing process
- August 24, 2023
- Posted by: SEETHALAKSHMI SIVAKUMAR
- Category: COUNSELING
TRATAKA KRIYA-LIVE TRAINING HELD ON 25-08-2023.We completely trained the basics of Aura cleansing & 7 chakra cleansing. Connect with 91-7010702114 to learn Spiritual energy healing
TRATAKA KRIYA EXERCISE BY PSYCHOLGISTS MS.K.RESHMA & J.JAYAPRIYA
DO YOU FEEL OR THINK LIKE THIS?
- Everything seems going against me…!!
- Whatever I do, Many a times it misfires..!!
- I have certain business ideas, But I am not able to implement it..!!
- I think i just live in a circle going nowhere..!!
- I am not able to concentrate most of the times in those things which matters to me..!
- I feel let down..!!
- I think I am a failure..!
Don’t worry. You are not the only one who feels like this. There are many. We have empowered many people to come out of the vicious circle. Tratak Kriya is one of the technique which we train people to clear the contamination in their Aura,Energy field and in their Meridians. This has to be practiced under a expert Coach or guru. If you do it without proper knowledge and skill, this will surely backfire.
Conventionally there are three kinds of trataka that can be practiced:
- Antar or Antaranga Trataka,
- Madhya Trataka and
- Bahya or Bahiranga Trataka
Antar (Internal) Trataka
This is done with closed eyes with the imagination that we are gazing at either the midpoint of our two eyes(bhrumadhya drishti), or heart, navel or any other internal organ.
Antaranga trataka involves clear and stable inner visualization of an object.
Madhya (in Between) Trataka
In this method, still gaze is fixed on the center of the eyebrows (bhrumadhya) or tip of the nose(nasagra)or any nearby object made of any material.
Alternatively, it can be practiced with aum written in paper, or concentric circles having a black dot in its middle, or a single black dot with open eyes.
Bahya (External) Trataka
It is performed by fixing our gaze on a distant object like the rising Sun, Moon or a bright planet. Bahiranga is simpler to practice than Antaranga because you just have to gaze at an object or symbol.
Benefits of Trataka.
- Corrects errors of refractions
- Strengthens the ability of eye lens
- Balances nervous system
- Relieves nervous tension & Anxiety
- Helps in insomnia and Depression
- Cleanses the meridians
- An alternative to Mindfulness. Easily the client becomes calm and quite
- Mind becomes still
- In hypnotherapy, it helps clients to go to trance easily.
- Helps to develop intense concentration
- Improves memory
- Helps to develop strong will power
- Excellent preparation for meditation
- It cleanses the Aura
- It helps Kundalini shakti to spred over the body
- It helps to clean the contamination in the energy field.
- The sexual energy transends to higher realms
- Sadhana becomes easy
How to start doing Trataka?
- Sit in any comfortable meditative posture…( Sitting on chair is also fine)
- Remove your glasses and wrist watches.
- Keep your spine neck and head straight.
- Collapse your shoulders.
- Close your eyes and adapt namaskar mudra.
- Maintain a smile on the face throughout the practice
- Calm down your mind and concentrate on your breath.
Preparatory eye exercises (Before starting Tratak):
- Open your eyes with few blinks.
- Gently move your eye balls up and down or vertically.
- Move your eyeballs left and right or horizontally.
- Move your eyeballs diagonally in both directions
- Gently move your eye balls clockwise and anti-clockwise
- All above steps should be done two times
- After every step rub your palms against each other, form a cup of your palms and cover your eyes.
- Gently give press and release with palms over eyes.
- Feel the different sensation after every round.
- Relax for few seconds after every round by closing eyes.
Tratak Kriya – Jyoti Tratak
Stage 2 – Intensive focussing at the tip of the wick of the flame ( 30 seconds) Dharana
- Start with stage 1 and start gazing at the wick of the candle , the small black chord this is a practice of focus and concentration .
- Keep on gazing with your will power , let the tears come out. Try not to blink your eyes
- By practice the gaze becomes steady. Gaze at the flame for 30 second.
- After 30 sec close your eyes and relax and do palming over the eyes
Stage 3 – Defocusing
- Start with stage 1 and finish stage 2 .
- Slowly shift your vision to the flame of the candle.
- First fix your attention at the flame and gradually widen your vision.
- Start de focusing the gaze on the flame with expansive attention
- Collect all the details of the flame such as colour, shape, aura, etc.
- Observe the aura expanding more and more and see the small, light particles around the flame.
- After 1 minute of this de focusing slowly close our eyes and retain the image in your mind
- Visualise the flame between your eyebrows and collect all the details with lose eyes.
- When the image disappears, give palming to both eyes. This time with palming adapt Bramari pranayama
Stage 4 – Silence
- Feel the silence and relax for a while
- Sit quiet for sometime and feel the deep comforting effect off the patience
- Be aware of the changes taking place inside you.
- Gently, exhale and bend down toward the floor and surrender to the amighty.
- Come back while you inhale.