mental health expert
MENTAL HEALTH MISSION
Emocare is on the mental health Mission to create more mental health experts,mental health advocates etc. The question may arise.. Why?
First let us understand the meaning of EXPERT as per dictionary.
`a person who is very knowledgeable about or skilful in a particular area’ as per OXFORD dictionary.
Mental Health expert means one who knows the importance of Mental health and practices Positive Mental health in life.
This Training is sort of PSYCHOLOGICAL FIRST AID and prepare anyone for practising mental health and also to help people in times of stress.
Emocare believes that counselling got a negative connotation because of the few who confined the knowledge with only few. Emocare wants to take the Psychology knowledge to common man so that counselling becomes a positive word in the world.
- STARTING ON : 01-03-2023
- TIME : 8.15 PM TO 09.15 PM
- MODE : ZOOM ONLINE
- CHENNAI OFFLINE ON SUNDAYS
- WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Free Training and Free e-Certification
- Rs.49.00 will be charged for registration purpose. This is to eliminate unwanted elements in the group.
E-Certificate will be provided. Emocare is MCA registered, Ministry of Rural development approved and ISO certified. Further emocare is Affiliated to Word federation of mental health and all training approved by CTAA(UK).
GTCCO is REGISTERED EDUCATIONAL TRUST UNDER INDIAN TRUST ACT – 1961. GTCCO has more registered members who work towards a common goal of Mental health.
- Over 20 topics and Mental Health techniques!
- PROJECT at the End.
- Learn Basics of Counseling, Psychology & alternative medicine from professional trainers from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training on all the aspects.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and for those who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering Mental health at present time and the requirement.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples