Dreams are stories and images that our minds create while we sleep. They can be entertaining, fun, romantic, disturbing, frightening, and sometimes bizarre.
- We may not remember dreaming mostly except lucid dreams.
- It may be that dream lasts between 5 to 20 minutes.
- Around 95 percent of dreams are forgotten by the time a person gets out of bed.
- Dreaming can help you learn and develop long-term memories.
- Blind people dream & also Animals
- Clear explanation of Dreams from scientific point of view.
- Understanding 4 stages of sleep.
- Understanding various types of dreams
- Complete learning of Lucid dreams.
- Complete understanding of basics of interpreting of Dreams
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in understanding dreams
- Particularly helpful to Psychology students..