CERTIFIED ART THERAPIST AND CERTIFIED CHILD COUNSELOR ( WITH OFFLINE SUPPORT)
ART THERAPY is a form of expressive therapy that uses the creative process of making art to improve a person’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
The creative process involved in expressing one’s self artistically can help people to resolve issues as well as develop and manage their behaviors and feelings, reduce stress, and improve self-esteem and awareness.
The 30 days Intensive training programme is aimed at making competent ART THERAPISTS. The Methodology and Syllabus is very unique that it makes the learning Easy and Fun.
MAIN FEATURES & LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Over 20 lectures by Seethalakshmi Sivakumar and His team.!
- LIVE PROJECT at the End of Training.
- Learn Art therapy from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement in the Mental health sector. Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Since Art therapy is mainly used with Children, 10 days free training on Child counseling is offered absolutely free of cost.
WHAT IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- School Counsellors
- Students of Psychology ( UG/PG/MphiL/Phd)
- Parents who wants to empower their children
- Anyone who is interested to learn Art therapy.
- (Anyone can learn , but only a person with PG can use it in therapy)
SRILANKA AND PAKISTHAN. The above will be charged extra.
30 days Intensive Certified Art therapist comes with 10 days of intensive training on Child Counseling. To join, Please get in touch with 91-9962163122 or 91-7010702114